Good day !
Hello lads, just uploading a work in progress from a few months ago.
I am never gonna Finish it so feel free to do so yourself and tag me if you do :D
Details for curious people:
the goal of this build was to try and create a hollow cockpit that looked smooth unlike my geometric builds, I reckon I did a good enough job for what I was aiming at. The plane itself is fiction but based off of a su27.
The name E-1 one stands for Experimental-1
enjoy finishing to those who will attempt it !
I am still not returning to simpleplanes (forum). sorry for the late upload on this.
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +42 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 41.6ft (12.7m)
- Length 55.5ft (16.9m)
- Height 10.0ft (3.0m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,834lbs (6,275kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 38.984
- Wing Loading 44.5lbs/ft2 (217.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 310.8ft2 (28.9m2)
- Drag Points 10049
- Number of Parts 429
- Control Surfaces 5