A refit of the Model 18B with larger wing loading that results in greater maneuverability.
A sport plane made by Leopold and Lucas Aviation Corp. It was designed as a stunt/recreational plane, although the latter was it’s more prevelant use.
1: Navigational lights
2: Strobe navigational lights
3: Landing lights.
4: Beacon light.
6: Gyroscope (useful for taxing and cruising)
7: deploy parachutes.
- Chancey21 1.7 years ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 40.6ft (12.4m)
- Length 30.7ft (9.3m)
- Height 14.3ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,197lbs (3,264kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.555
- Wing Loading 24.5lbs/ft2 (119.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 293.3ft2 (27.3m2)
- Drag Points 3612
- Number of Parts 87
- Control Surfaces 7