Normal plane controls, nothing fancy (unlike this font).
The SPAD S.VII was a French biplane built in 1916 for the Aéronautique Militaire. It was one of France's best fighters of WWI, followed by the SPAD S.XIII. The SPAD S.VII was used by a multitude of nations until its eventual retirement by well into the 1920s. It boasted the very high dive speed of 249mph, but was less maneuverable than its contemporaries like the Nieuport 17. I have a little model of this at home and I thought it would be cute to recreate it.
Thanks to Visify and his Pandora map!
- MAHADI 4 months ago
- Predecessor [CLOSED] World War I Challenge
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 26.9ft (8.2m)
- Length 21.1ft (6.4m)
- Height 9.4ft (2.9m)
- Empty Weight -7,662lbs (-3,475kg)
- Loaded Weight 1,824lbs (827kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.095
- Wing Loading 6.7lbs/ft2 (32.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 273.5ft2 (25.4m2)
- Drag Points 1560
- Number of Parts 580
- Control Surfaces 5