Hi guys maybe this my last for next three weeks, because I'll have an exam.
Im still junior high school by the way.
The Grumman F8F Bearcat is an American single-engine carrier-based fighter aircraft introduced in late World War II. It went on to serve into the mid-20th century in the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, and the air forces of other nations. It would be Grumman Aircraft's final piston engined fighter aircraft. Modified versions have broken speed records for piston-engined aircraft, and are popular among warbird owners and air racers.
Have fun guys
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 51.6ft (15.7m)
- Length 40.5ft (12.3m)
- Height 17.0ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 10,732lbs (4,868kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,885lbs (5,390kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.294
- Wing Loading 20.7lbs/ft2 (100.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 575.2ft2 (53.4m2)
- Drag Points 8609
- Number of Parts 163
- Control Surfaces 4