The latest in autogyro technology! The Hummingbird™ is a pusher-prop design autogyro that was designed to reach higher speeds while having much better performance than other autogyro/gyroplanes in the market.
A gyroplane/autogyro/gyrocopter is a aircraft, in which unlike a helicopter, the main rotor is not powered by any engine, but rather powered by the on-coming air, therefore providing majority of the lift that it needs to stay in the air.
Controls: (Continued below)
AG-1: Pusher prop on/off, cockpit on/off.
VTOL: Open canopy
Throttle: Activate rotor tilt, and the engine input.
- Functional cockpit and instruments
- Functional rotor control system
- Functional auto-gyration of main rotor
- High efficiency pusher prop-fan
- Sliding canopy
- Speeds up to 140mph in manuevers, dives and turns
- 60mph stall speed with autorotation