Take out the observation balloon, but be careful of those cables!
- Throttle for lift (approx.70%) and VTOL up to pay out the cable.
- AG2 to drop bombs from balloon, camera 2 (don't bomb your base, but use the wind settings to move away from your base).
- AG3 to start bi-plane (camera 3 or 4 for aiming).
- Predecessor Hot Air Balloon
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 73.7ft (22.5m)
- Length 50.4ft (15.4m)
- Height 29.7ft (9.1m)
- Empty Weight 10,234lbs (4,642kg)
- Loaded Weight 27,959lbs (12,682kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.12
- Wing Loading 144.3lbs/ft2 (704.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 193.8ft2 (18.0m2)
- Drag Points 16819
- Number of Parts 303
- Control Surfaces 3