Made by CCC in exactly 1 week from idea to execution, this mod adds a new map as well as one mission where you deliver presents as Santa. Don't expect anything fancy, but I am proud of our 4-member team for creating the 3d models, scripts, and terrains required in such a short time period. A mod for fun, just complete the mission and make those kids happy!
- One shoddily made mission
- One North Pole Map
- Three New AI Ships (Will be added to the vanilla map later)
- Dozens of new 3D models (homemade in blender)
To ...balance..., the new ships are nerfed in damage output. In future mods, they will not be so friendly...
Annoyed at the fleet? Use a hypersonic cleaver, one per ship. Problems solved! Any slower and their laser CIWS will destroy your missile.
- Belugasub - Planning and 3D modelling of buildings, Santa's assortment sceneries
- BietBong - 3D modelling of buildings, Santa's assortment, and misc. objects.
- Kennneth - Terrain Generation and Storyboarding/brainstorming
- NumbersNumbersTheMan - Planning, missions framework, and modelling of NATO ships.
- Simples - Unused AI F-16 (may use in the future)
- ALRX - Santa's SU-30 used in pictures and video