Profile image

I have a theory...

30.7k Hayhayjam664  2.4 years ago

I probably going to sound crazy but I’m going to write this any way.

There is proof of human beings living around the time of megafauna before history even starts being recorded, my theory is that the reason why we haven’t been visited by extraterrestrials is because we are the extraterrestrials like there’s proof literally every where and the Mesopotamia (I think) had knowledge of planets before the teliscope like to the extent they knew the number of planets... it’s mad I know. there where people shaping children’s skulls with boards and rope, maybe to look like the “beings” that visited them, the Egyptians had hyroglyphs and art about other beings and the precision of the pyramids is insane like its base is level within half an inch like we couldn’t even do that 50 years ago, any way what if the extraterrestrials came to earth with knowledge inter bred with them to create us as we know, took of and left us with knowledge about agriculture astronomy/astrology. Also have you heard about the Vatican archives they have kilometres and kilometres of shelf space full with books and the average joe can’t walk in there and start reading, you have to be a highly educated scholar and you have to request and there is a limit to that as well (only like 2 books a day), what if they are hiding knowledge, knowledge of our past,, where we came from and the like, matey they are even dumbing us down in schools by hiding the evidence and not teaching us in schools after a few generations the past will be forgotten.

• Profile image
    30.7k Hayhayjam664

Thank you for the upvote! :D @Davisplanez

+1 2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    2,261 Davisplanez

I Believe This Too. no i don’t drink beer

+1 2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    30.7k Hayhayjam664

Very high XD @Maxwell1

+2 2.4 years ago
  • Profile image

Fermi Paradox, Drake Equation...
    These explain everything.

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    29.7k Mostly

Us? Aliens to the planet that we live in now? And somehow we found a planet that fitted our environmental needs perfectly? That's pretty damn convenient, and fishy.

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    4,212 Maxwell1

I’ll ask you a question. Just one.
    How high are you?

+2 2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,826 FastDan

XD

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    39.5k Awsomur

Tl;dr?

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    62.7k Chancey21

The point of life is to live for others so that others will live for you (reel deeps) @destroyerP

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    28.1k destroyerP

What’s the point of life? The answer I knew is nothing... @Chancey21

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    62.7k Chancey21

Yet nobody can explain the origin of life

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,516 UtsuhoReiuji

This actually make sense

2.4 years ago
  • Profile image

I wonder why people get all wild and crazy about aliens, but not unicorns or the easter bunny. Real shame.

+3 2.4 years ago
  • Profile image
    30.7k Hayhayjam664

The reason they haven’t come back is that there is no need to, they could be thousands of light years away, but who knows there may be more?

+3 2.4 years ago