There is nothing interesting here. Just a bio that was last edited when dinosaurs walked the earth and people watched black and white TV.
My standard description format :
- Title (where without the title)
- Type (to understand what the build is)
- Short description (explains a little bit more about what it is)
- History [if fictional]
- Controls (logical I think)
- Armament [if any](very important for a military plane)
- Flight perfomance (to have an impression)
- Maximum speed .
- Stall speed .
- Max altitude .
- Notes (what to pay attention to, e.g. peculiarities of the flight or triggering of some mechanisms)
- Features (what has been worked on and what can be looked at)
- Credits (thank those who helped or tried to help)
- Bonus moment [sometimes] (just an interesting screenshot at the end)
registration at ~ 8.7.2020(not exactly known)
Many thanks to player SAMECNIKITA41 for the tremendous support, the last upvote to silver and just for being a sociable player.
Also thanks to, NavalGunnery, Sm1ley_FaCe, commanderYEET, Mishutkabr and jdlarkspur.
Thanks to StarlightRE user for the last vote before gold.
Thanks for Fellex and GurianLorenzo
absolutely useless quotes
(Don't ask me where they came from. I don't know where they come from.)
A good pilot must fly everything that can fly. And he can hardly fly anything that can't fly conceptually.(forget , who)
are you breathing? If so, then all is not lost.
Get up! You'll sing to me later!
it happens too easily . That's what I hate my job.
The one who is higher is the one who is right.(me , my dogfighting principle )
They say to me, "The higher you go, the harder it hurts to fall". So... I'm a masochist.
What do a raven and a desk have in common? They both have legs.
Oh, hello! Are you ready to die?
Sometimes people purposely make others hate them. What drives them? We will never know.