Good Afternoon everyone,
After over 50 hours of hard work, Application crashes, and complete mental breakdowns, I am proud to present to you my company's first Widebody,
This Aircraft has been built by the Mirage aircraft company as an answer to the NMA Crisis. You see, airlines have not found an aircraft that is capable of transporting 180-351 passengers across long ranges.
This aircraft is their solution.
It has a range of 8,000 miles, which make it possible to carry passengers basically anywhere they need to go. With Long-range tanks, the aircraft can easily make it from New York to Hong Kong.
With all this amazing aircraft on your hands, you might be wondering:
Well, I have some good news for you. This aircraft is very simple to fly, unlike its competitors. The Main Cockpit
And Overhead Panel
have been designed with ergonomics and simplicity in mind, removing all complicated buttons and switches in favor of a simple, intuitive computer system.
Have Fun flying!
Note: This aircraft has been optimized for low power devices. I have 60 fps while playing on low settings, 10 on medium, and about 5 on high.
Note2: This is kind of an inactivity post, as I'll be going away on Monday. Hopefully, I'll see you all again soon.
To finish this post off here's some nice pictures.
Note3: This airplane has some brand-new smooth landing technology invented by aliens. I call it SmoothLand, it really helps out if you touch down "not too graciously".
- PlaneFlightX 1.4 years ago
- CRJ900Pilot 1.6 years ago
- asteroidbook345 1.6 years ago
- EpicPigster1 9 months ago
- MassiveSimurgh 1.6 years ago
- ACEPILOT109 1.6 years ago
- ManoloPetardos 1.6 years ago
- TheCreatorandDestroyer99 1.6 years ago
- DPSAircraftManufacturer 1.6 years ago
- Typhoon03 1.6 years ago
- Mmdben 1.6 years ago
- Noname918181 1.3 years ago
- Predecessor FPS TEST
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 246.0ft (75.0m)
- Length 258.0ft (78.6m)
- Height 59.7ft (18.2m)
- Empty Weight 173,374lbs (78,641kg)
- Loaded Weight 226,367lbs (102,678kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.238
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.007
- Wing Loading 39.6lbs/ft2 (193.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 5,710.2ft2 (530.5m2)
- Drag Points 22188
- Number of Parts 3862
- Control Surfaces 7