Die Draco Zwei
Normal Flight Controls
Die Draco was made by 99s. 99s also made the ZCa 99s Wildheat which was their most popular plane by far.
It features custom control surfaces, and custom landing gear.
It can also fly completely fine without the Vertical Stabilisers.
- Predecessor Die Draco Zwei (V3)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.3ft (6.5m)
- Length 39.9ft (12.2m)
- Height 9.8ft (3.0m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,021lbs (5,906kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.517
- Wing Loading 63.2lbs/ft2 (308.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 206.2ft2 (19.2m2)
- Drag Points 5767
- Number of Parts 172
- Control Surfaces 1