Red Baron died many years ago before Bf-109 was made. But what if he had a Bf-109? Well, here's a concept design dedicated to him. Flies very well. Has a top speed of about 475 mph. Has also deadly guns and a cockpit view. I'm not good at making cockpits but still tried my best. This is probably my most detailed plane yet cause it has part joint outlines. All upvotes and comments are appreciated. Have fun!
VTOL down for Flaps. Use flaps to reduce extra lift if needed.
- mikoyanster 3 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 32.9ft (10.0m)
- Length 27.0ft (8.2m)
- Height 10.4ft (3.2m)
- Empty Weight 8,730lbs (3,960kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,583lbs (5,254kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.733
- Wing Loading 27.0lbs/ft2 (131.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 429.1ft2 (39.9m2)
- Drag Points 7947
- Number of Parts 555
- Control Surfaces 8