so the devs haven't made a tournament in a while... so I did!
Welcome to the bandit run racing tournament!
you will have to make a manoeuvrable prop plane which will be downloaded by me and used in the Race against opponents feature with AI control on, so that its fair.
1) Must be a successor.
2) Must be your own build.
3) must be new, if its not uploaded already then its fine.
4) at least 20 parts, maximum 700 parts
5) dont make it stupidly big, not gonna measure it but use common sense
6) no modded engines
7) Prop only
8) No mods (other than fine tuner and overload just for decoration)
9) max 2 props
feel free to ask questions in the comments
How it will work:
I will download all the entrys
I will then match them up against each other (randomly)
I will race them on Bandit run with AI mode on
whoever wins will pass on to the next round until there is only one left.
make your plane look good for extra points!
if you upload more than 1 entry, the most recent will be used.
make a cool looking plane with a good livery.
test your plane with AI mode on on Bandit run.
Prizes (Race tournament)
3rd- 3 upvotes
Prizes for best looks and livery
1st- 18 upvotes
delayed to 12th of july
For those in my ducc challenge, the deadline is tomorrow, I will be grading them then.
Dont spam ducc stuff on this post, the joke is old and not funny anymore.
If there are not enough submissions it will be cancelled
- Successors 53 airplane(s) +829 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Empty Weight 595lbs (269kg)
- Loaded Weight 595lbs (269kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 385
- Number of Parts 3
- Control Surfaces 0