Into the enemy Territory, the Adrenaline flows through your Veins.
ey dudes sorry for tha delay been out playin Valheim xD
im gonna delay the plat special build cuz it seems like.... my knowledge is still insufficient...
soo i decided to remake one of my old builds, The Blóck... cuz every time i build something i learned something really good, like on this one i tried making Custom Suspensions for the first time and some decent lookin Rims, this is also my third time building cars soo i am very sorry if its not good enough :(
anyways hope you enjoy this remake :D
(didnt use car engines cuz those things BLEEDS my ears)
A fast response Unit, the Block II is the successor of the former outdated Blóck, it is now capable of carrying Infantry Units, It is equipped with a Mini Erupter Cannon to engage soft targets, and a Hybrid Main Auto Cannon on top that can switch between Plasma based projectile or Explosive Ordinance based.
Does not have good AA Capabilities.
Classification : Tier-2 Armored Car
Activation Groups :
- Group 1 : Switch Main Cannon projectile type
- Group 4 : Deactivate Carriage Magnets
- Group 5 : Deactivate Auto Targetting Turrets (Turrets will become static)
- Group 7 : Weapon Safety (turns off all Weapon System)
- Group 8 : i dont know what dis does probably nothing i think
-1x Type 293-A Hybrid Main Cannon *690 Telion Auto Cannon ammo *Unlimited Plasma shot ammo (Effective Range 3KM/1.8Mi) -1x Mini Erupter (Effective Range 2KM/1.2Miles)
Pitch : Forward/Backward
Roll : Turn Left/Right
Trim : Rear Hatch
LandingGear : Switch Mode (Gravity Boost/Gyroscopic)
Use Gyroscopic Mode when traveling on water, or if you get stuck and dont have enough room to make a turn.
Old Model (posted probably on early 2019)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.3ft (6.5m)
- Length 38.8ft (11.8m)
- Height 14.6ft (4.5m)
- Empty Weight -2,703,981lbs (-1,226,506kg)
- Loaded Weight 25,820lbs (11,711kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.611
- Wing Loading 37.0lbs/ft2 (180.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 697.6ft2 (64.8m2)
- Drag Points 14914
- Number of Parts 250
- Control Surfaces 1