This sub uses a buoyancy system and works great with the following MOD:
4 user guided missiles, torpedoes and even a deck gun.
Note; submerging below 40 feet will cause the torpedoes to malfunction - for the missiles - missile 7 has a built in laser systems that can also be used to take out targets (in fact it can take out every target on the map if need be).
- Throttle to about 50% for neutral buoyancy. 100% for crash dive.
- TRIM up/down forward/reverse.
- VOTL up/down dive/surface.
- YAW for left/right.
- Landing Gear - raise/lower periscope.
- AG1 - auto level (do not use all the time) - for emergencies.
- AG2 - Raise the deck gun (AG8 off, and then use Trim and VTOL to move).
- AG3 - fore a spread of 8 torpedoes.
- AG4 - 7 - fire missiles (pitch and roll controls each missile).
- AG8 turn off main controls.
- Cam #1 Periscope.
- Cam #2 Deck Gun.
- Cam #3 Torpedoes.
- Cam #4 to 7 Missiles.
- Missiles can be fired from any depth - be sure that the sub remains stable.
- Missiles won’t explode if the sub has gone below 40 ft, however Missile 7 has a laser system and can take out any vessel.
- The deck gun can take out any vessel when in range.
- TRIM all the way up and Throttle around 30% for full ahead. Increase the throttle and the sub will slowly dive. Find neutral buoyancy to maintain periscope depth.
Have fun. SR
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 51.7ft (15.7m)
- Length 303.1ft (92.4m)
- Height 59.8ft (18.2m)
- Empty Weight 53,033lbs (24,055kg)
- Loaded Weight 65,095lbs (29,527kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.621
- Wing Loading 8.1lbs/ft2 (39.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 8,005.1ft2 (743.7m2)
- Drag Points 83760
- Number of Parts 800
- Control Surfaces 16