M.Corp Vengeance is a nuclear powered, ballistic missile armed submarine in service with the M.Corp navy, sailing strategic routes far from home, providing M.Corp with second strike ability. It is the first of eight vessels of the class.
Vengeance submarine is a large nuclear submarine designed to allow second strike capability to the Corporation in case of a nuclear war. It is 150m long, and armed with eighteen ballistic missiles with multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles.
Secondary armament of the submarine consists of four 533mm torpedo tubes and four 300mm decoy launchers.
Power to the submarine is provided via a nuclear reactor in the stern section of the vessel. It drives a ducted turbine at the stern.
Electronic systems of Vengeance class subs consists of an active/passive sonar array, inertial and GPS navigation systems, and radar deployable at periscope depth.
- VTOL to dive;
- LandingGear for periscope;
- Throttle and Roll to steer.
- Since submarines aren't very functional on SP, I haven't bothered with performance. This submarine has crazy acceleration, low diving depth, and no weapons. They all disappear at periscope depth anyway. This is more of a show piece.
- This is my first submarine. I'd love to get some feedback, since I'm planning to make another one in the future. Help make that one better.
- Successors 6 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 95.3ft (29.1m)
- Length 492.1ft (150.0m)
- Height 90.8ft (27.7m)
- Empty Weight -96,202lbs (-43,636kg)
- Loaded Weight 114,421lbs (51,900kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.117
- Wing Loading 275.7lbs/ft2 (1,345.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 415.1ft2 (38.6m2)
- Drag Points 173210
- Number of Parts 283
- Control Surfaces 0