Close range fighter developed in Soviet Union in 1928.
Exactly this plane belonged to Soviet Agitation Air Fleet.
The inscription on it reads Za VKP(b) (Vsesoyuznaya Kommunisticheskaya Partiya bol’shevikov)
All-Union Communist Party of the Bolsheviks. By the way it is a semi-replica of livery
The plane was too expansive for Soviet Air Force, so there were only 25 aircrafts built.
Another reason for such a small amount of built aircraft was poor maneuverability compared to the I-5 that came out 2 years later
This plane took part in WWII
Max speed: 178 mph (286 kph)
Stall speed: 60 mph (96 kph)
4x 7.62 MGs
- Predecessor Game Key / Bi-Plane Challenge! (CLOSED)
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 24.0ft (7.3m)
- Length 17.5ft (5.3m)
- Height 7.2ft (2.2m)
- Empty Weight 6,171lbs (2,799kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,078lbs (3,664kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.247
- Wing Loading 20.6lbs/ft2 (100.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 392.2ft2 (36.4m2)
- Drag Points 5551
- Number of Parts 846
- Control Surfaces 7