Well... I have no idea how to explain this all. It's a steampunk airship, a remastered version of an old airship made by a member of my fraction. Steering is standard helicopter - pitch for tilting forwards/backwards, roll for turning, VTOL for gas heating (lift), throttle for propellers. AG3+Trim - crane rotating. AG8 - lock/unlock gas temperature. AG2+VTOL - engines tilting. Sincerely, Heartbreak.
- Awsomur 2.0 years ago
- Predecessor Airship "Petrel"
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 34.5ft (10.5m)
- Length 111.5ft (34.0m)
- Height 38.3ft (11.7m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 68,729lbs (31,175kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.588
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.232
- Wing Loading 4.4lbs/ft2 (21.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 15,588.8ft2 (1,448.3m2)
- Drag Points 44434
- Number of Parts 214
- Control Surfaces 12