The Classic Armored Gredell fighter has been modified to be a bomber.
A bit longer, a bit more wing area, a bit more armor and a lot more boom.
Flies with standard controls.
- Throttle, trim, pitch, roll and yaw.
To avoid nose dip on take off,
- Put the trim slider down before full throttle.
- Hold pitch nose up before full throttle.
- Slowly raise throttle, slowly pitch nose up.
Enjoy the carnage!
- Predecessor The World war 1 challenge (closed)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 39.8ft (12.1m)
- Length 29.6ft (9.0m)
- Height 11.4ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 8,146lbs (3,695kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,945lbs (4,964kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.411
- Wing Loading 19.5lbs/ft2 (95.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 561.7ft2 (52.2m2)
- Drag Points 12826
- Number of Parts 300
- Control Surfaces 11