Thanks: engineer40k - for screenshots
Having a simple, but at the same time far from the easiest technical task - to create an air defense missile system, superior in firepower and efficiency to those of Defcorp and Resistance - CWTE design engineers created exactly what was required of them. anti-aircraft installation, it was decided to call the "Project" Clear Sky "" in order to raise the morale of troops, weakened by enemy air raids.
1) 22 ground-to-air missiles.
2) 8 30-mm automatic anti-aircraft guns in two blocks (there is a dual-axis stabilizer).
1) Radar (directional and circular radar).
2) anti-aircraft sight.
3) Panoramic sight for all-round observation.
1) Smoke mortars (infrared and ordinary curtains).
2) Bulletproof armor.
3) Armored capsule for the crew (the tower is uninhabited).
mobility is provided by the standard for the Cult tracked pattern on 6 road wheels, which also allows unifying chassis parts with other equipment, such as the Phoenix MBT. the chassis itself is partially covered by side screens in order to avoid disabling it with splinters or autocannon shells. Ag-1 Couples .
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 12.9ft (3.9m)
- Length 25.0ft (7.6m)
- Height 14.3ft (4.4m)
- Empty Weight 45,683lbs (20,721kg)
- Loaded Weight 46,392lbs (21,043kg)
- Wing Loading 1,077.5lbs/ft2 (5,260.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 43.1ft2 (4.0m2)
- Drag Points 11754
- Number of Parts 597
- Control Surfaces 0
Version 0.8 (9/23/2018 12:47:28 PM)