The SBD7 Flamingo was a light(er) dive bomber developed by Major Industries in 1940. It first saw action in the Battle of Midway, 1942. It is mainly land based, but can take off from and can land on carriers.
It's quite easy to fly. Taking off is easy enough. Landing is the tricky part. It vital that you conserve energy and maintain a good speed. When you're just above the ground (and I mean JUST above the ground), pull back on the brake like there's no tomorrow. AG1 for hook. Flight controls normal.
- Predecessor WW2 (Fictional) Fighter Challenge! [CLOSED]
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 37.9ft (11.5m)
- Length 31.8ft (9.7m)
- Height 13.8ft (4.2m)
- Empty Weight 6,854lbs (3,109kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,018lbs (3,637kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.124
- Wing Loading 29.5lbs/ft2 (144.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 271.5ft2 (25.2m2)
- Drag Points 2487
- Number of Parts 144
- Control Surfaces 8