M.Corp C-3 Arctos (NATO report name Cut) is a strategic airlifter of the M.Corp. It is a four engine, high wing turboprop.
M.Corp C-3 is a large turboprop transport aircraft designed to operate in rough environment. It can use unprepared runways, and has a takeoff run of only 820m. Its sturdy landing gear and rugged construction allow this plane to withstand very hard landings. Double slotted flaps and powerful pitch control allow for landing speed of around 200km/h.
C-3 is capable of transporting both cargo and troops. Cargo hold is equipped with a crane, winch, and rails for moving containers. It can be equipped with seats for up to 120 fully armed soldiers, which can be airdropped via loading ramp. Maximum cargo capacity is 31t.
Arctos Is powered by four turboprop engines driving eight-bladed, fully feathering, reversible scimitar type constant speed propellers. Output of each engine is 6000shp.
- Custom cockpit (exterior only) (not made by QuingyuZhou);
- Custom landing gear;
- Custom realistic airfoil;
- Smooth and realistic controls;
- Long, almost realistic takeoff run;
- Realistic sound;
- retractable landing lights;
- M.Corp Air Force insignia;
- Name suggested by Dimkal;
- Eight-bladed scimitar propellers suggested by BogdanX;
- Many details, including RDF antennas, flush communication antennas, short waive ground communication antennas, ADF antenna,...
- Standard flight controls;
- Ag1 - takeoff flaps;
- Ag2 - short takeoff / normal landing flaps;
- Ag1+2 - short landing flaps;
- Ag3 - refueling probe.
Thanks to all my friends who tested this plane and gave feedback and ideas.
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 129.4ft (39.4m)
- Length 120.6ft (36.8m)
- Height 36.8ft (11.2m)
- Empty Weight -262,738lbs (-119,176kg)
- Loaded Weight 43,362lbs (19,668kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 6.219
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.069
- Wing Loading 23.7lbs/ft2 (115.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,831.4ft2 (170.1m2)
- Drag Points 7772
- Number of Parts 700
- Control Surfaces 2