Advanced high-performance light machine gun.
How to use:
- SelectWeapon - Hercules
- SelectCamera - Hercules
Custom Muzzle Flash - with complementary rotary barrels.
Realistic Belt-fed - Depletes along with ammo count.
Advanced Sight - Accurate sights with bullet counter.
- Gun is heavy (Note to self: keep guns light next time)
- Part count is high though I turned off calculatedrag of most parts so less lag.
- Muzzle forms a "pre-igniting" flash, I suspect this is a bug to vtol thrusters (might find a solution to fix it soon)
- VTOL engines were used for muzzle flash so be mindful of using this in builds with thrust-powered VTOL engines.
- funky tree command for belt-fed seems to be messed up when saving this gun as a sub assembly.
- I advise to toggle predictor for realism.
- Main attachment point is at the bottom of the grip.
- Also here's a demo
It has been almost a year and a half since I've last posted lol, this weapon made me go against my standards of having a low-part count building style. The reason for that is because this weapon was meant to be a full-on model (Based on Hades LMG from the COD franchise) that will be entered in a weapon design contest for a local CODM Facebook group. I was about to post this by the time the competition starts and advertise it here but might as well post it here early on and let the group decide who the winners will be. I may post an update if this will be received well in the competition or in a best-case scenario if I would be one of the winners.
Anyways regarding the update. I utilized most aspects of the update such as labels, paint emission, some new parts for design, and especially fuselage slicing which enabled designing to have more variety and ease. Overall liked the new update and might explore the new variables feature.
- Predecessor Hercules LMG Demo
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 1.8ft (0.5m)
- Length 7.6ft (2.3m)
- Height 2.2ft (0.7m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 4,909lbs (2,227kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 11.9
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 33
- Number of Parts 373
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,488