Entry for the Bush plane Challenge
I-204 CV - The Nun Plus Ultra
This plane has fantastic handling, rugged landing gear and low stall speeds, making it a perfect bush plane, even for mobile players.
You can do anything in this plane, except for no braining it into the ground. The rugged landing gear will allow to survive even the hardest of landings, while the initial turn rate and low speed will give you the ability to pull out of any dive.
I really hope you enjoy this plane, as it is made to embody the best moments you can have in SP: low speed, low altitude and daredevil stunts.
- Predecessor Bush plane Challenge
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 30.5ft (9.3m)
- Length 25.7ft (7.8m)
- Height 13.8ft (4.2m)
- Empty Weight 1,652lbs (749kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,132lbs (967kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.234
- Wing Loading 14.0lbs/ft2 (68.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 152.0ft2 (14.1m2)
- Drag Points 2418
- Number of Parts 84
- Control Surfaces 5