Designed to hit the carrier from Wright Airport.
AG1 set up.
AG2 to start rockets.
AG3 to release the sled after takeoff.
AG4 to eject and chute - eject just before impact.
Camera 1 can be used to keep steering after the pilot has ejected.
Use 'roll' to make minor course corrections.
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 11.5ft (3.5m)
- Length 232.5ft (70.9m)
- Height 53.6ft (16.3m)
- Empty Weight 14,475lbs (6,565kg)
- Loaded Weight 14,475lbs (6,565kg)
- Wing Loading 69.0lbs/ft2 (336.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 209.9ft2 (19.5m2)
- Drag Points 43483
- Number of Parts 266
- Control Surfaces 6