Where do I start...
This thing is so big it doesn't fit in my designer view.
This thing is ginormous. A wingspan of almost 1300 feet.
This was a large pain in the you-know-what to mirror.
I don't even know what to say here. I just.. did it.
This has 25 7000HP propeller engines and 10 jet engines. I didn't count how many gunners there are but.. there's a lot.
I guess this counts as my second seaplane ever built.. but then again this is just my first seaplane on steroids.
If you have no clue as to why I have made this then please go to my previous version of this plane where it didn't have a double fuselage..
Previous KX-03: https://www.simpleplanes.com/a/1am2If/Kawanishi-KX-03
- Predecessor Kawanishi KX-03
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1271.2ft (387.5m)
- Length 540.5ft (164.7m)
- Height 104.7ft (31.9m)
- Empty Weight 960,493lbs (435,673kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,037,110lbs (924,018kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.191
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.085
- Wing Loading 15.1lbs/ft2 (73.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 135,224.2ft2 (12,562.8m2)
- Drag Points 999319
- Number of Parts 554
- Control Surfaces 10