In 1925, the engineer Hans Klemm specifically for the competition Deutschen Rundflug 1925 built a light aircraft L-21. This aircraft, the construction of which used parts of a motor-glider L-17, was a double high-wing monoplane with the wing of the "parasol", is equipped with two Mercedes engines capacity of 14 kW (19 HP).
Use the brakes carefully to avoid nose-over!
- first group - left engine
- second group - right engine
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 32.5ft (9.9m)
- Length 22.8ft (6.9m)
- Height 9.3ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight -2,836lbs (-1,286kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,987lbs (1,808kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 3.009
- Wing Loading 4.8lbs/ft2 (23.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 837.6ft2 (77.8m2)
- Drag Points 4366
- Number of Parts 373
- Control Surfaces 5