> Soviet Union twin-engined turboprop civilian and military transport aircraft
> this version is designed for surveillance, detection and tracking of stealthy nuclear submarines.
* AG1-2 release sonar probes
* Custom Flaps (VTOL) and ailerons.
* Blueprints, Scale and Performances
* Ag-8 turn off lights
* Anchor logo is a hint to a secret!
(Letayuschaya Laboratoriya – Protivolodochnoy Oborony – ASW (Anti-Submarine Warfare) testbed) : A single 'An-26A' aircraft, (c/n 0901), retrofitted and modified to accommodate range of sophisticated laboratory for surveillance systems, detecting and tracking stealthy nuclear submarines.
Plane delivered to EternalDarkness, who asked for it (i always keep my promises, even 6 months late :D).
I find transport planes kinda dull, so i picked this unique version (stealth submarine detector). Since there is not much data about it, i took some elements (equipment) from P-3 Orion, american solution to submarine warfare.
[Secret: it can operate as a sea-plane too, use flaps for easier water-takeoff]
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 86.1ft (26.3m)
- Length 85.9ft (26.2m)
- Height 28.7ft (8.8m)
- Empty Weight 9,586lbs (4,348kg)
- Loaded Weight 36,440lbs (16,529kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.274
- Wing Loading 27.4lbs/ft2 (133.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,329.7ft2 (123.5m2)
- Drag Points 30647
- Number of Parts 323
- Control Surfaces 5