The Kyushu J7W1 Shinden "Magnificent Lightning" fighter was a World War II Japanese propeller-driven aircraft prototype with wings at the rear of the fuselage, a nose-mounted canard, and pusher engine.
Jet-powered version of the J7W1. Remained in blueprint form by the time of Japan's surrender.
- standard aircraft control
Also, this plane stall speed is about 130-140 mph. Land carefully
image from across internet
Another Thumbnail concept by myself
due my lazyness and deadline, i can't draw anime girl version of it so....
well... I'll working for it if i in a good mood
I hope you enjoy my build
- Predecessor WWII Jets Challenge! (Open)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 38.1ft (11.6m)
- Length 31.9ft (9.7m)
- Height 11.2ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 4,299lbs (1,950kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,284lbs (3,304kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 5.09
- Wing Loading 33.4lbs/ft2 (163.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 218.0ft2 (20.3m2)
- Drag Points 1250
- Number of Parts 180
- Control Surfaces 8