This is a shape.
It is called a Kerbahedron.
This shape is able to fly and float.
- Throttle controls up and down.
- Roll controls left and right.
- VTOL up and down controls tilt.
- Trim up controls forward thrust,
- Trim center is up,
- Trim down is backward thrust.
Use these controls to achieve flight speeds up to 300 MPH.
- Predecessor Flying shape challenge
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 14.8ft (4.5m)
- Length 19.7ft (6.0m)
- Height 11.5ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight -1,748lbs (-792kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,678lbs (5,297kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.154
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 10296
- Number of Parts 28
- Control Surfaces 0