Hello and welcome to the Spitfire challenge!
Unlike most challenges this has 5 parts showing the evolution behind the most extraordinary aircraft in history. I will only go into detail when the part is out.
Dedicated to those who fought for us and to those who died for their country’s and to the people who flew the Spitfire
Part 1. Early days, create a spitfire MK 1,2 or 3 that can defeat a simple fighter
Part 2. Reckoning, now create a MK 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 that is more powerful than its predecessor
Part 3. Big Boys, make a MK 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 that can successfully bomb a bridge
Part 4. Seafarer, create a Seafire that can destroy a WW2 destroyer
Part 5. An end, make a MK 22, 23 or 24 that can stop a V-1 rocket
You will fight the ‘tutorial plane’ equipped with 2 wing guns so it’s a easy enough task
- you can use a plane you’ve already made, but it has to be a plane that YOU have made, no successors of other peoples planes
- no modern weapons, only 8 wing guns allowed that all that was needed.(if I’m wrong then could you please tell me or of you need them say for detail then just ask)
- it has to be a successor of this post
- you have to tell me which MK it is
- no mods apart from XML
- it has to be mobile friendly
Colour scheme 0/10
Identity (same measurements, speed ect) 0/25
History (extra points for basic rundown of the MK) 0/5
So you can get up to 90 points in this! The due date of aircraft is 1st of January 2019, the new year!
Also don’t worry you can adapt the spits in each part, just to make it easier, you don’t even have to be in all the parts. Also this might help. Hope you consider this and have fun plane building!
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +73 bonus
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 73.4ft (22.4m)
- Length 20.5ft (6.3m)
- Height 32.8ft (10.0m)
- Empty Weight 15,282lbs (6,932kg)
- Loaded Weight 15,282lbs (6,932kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.032
- Wing Loading 270.4lbs/ft2 (1,320.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 56.5ft2 (5.3m2)
- Drag Points 215839
- Number of Parts 93
- Control Surfaces 0