Its a larger, boxier and more expensive NS Savannah. its also a little bit less safe since it only has two lifeboats without engines.
Standard 300 meter or so long hull
Forward superstructure from NS Perseus II
Lifeboats from NS Kaiserin
VTOL slider controls the propeller pitch. Up=reverse down=forward. 1/2 up/down for best effect.
Trim slider to control rudder.
ACT GRP 6 to dump both lifeboats into the water
ACT GRP 5 on+ ACT GRP 8 off+Trim=Rolling fun
Oh yes, and the captain never goes down with the ship. The crew members shouldn't either. Standard procedure is to sneak on board the lifeboats and launch them before the passengers notice that they are being ditched.
- Predecessor NS Andromeda II
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 164.6ft (50.2m)
- Length 1096.0ft (334.1m)
- Height 236.4ft (72.1m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.119
- Wing Loading 5.9lbs/ft2 (28.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 6,182,250.3ft2 (574,350.4m2)
- Drag Points 1187065
- Number of Parts 1343
- Control Surfaces 32