The Junkers Ju-87 or Stuka (from Sturzkampfflugzeug, "dive bomber") was a German dive bomber and ground-attack aircraft. Designed by Hermann Pohlmann, it first flew in 1935. The Ju 87 made its combat debut in 1937 with the Luftwaffe's Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War and served the Axis forces in World War II.
AG1 to arm boom 50, AG2 to arm boom 25's
Disable AG1 when launching boom 25's loaded or unloaded. Enjoy!
- Successors 13 airplane(s) +147 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 49.5ft (15.1m)
- Length 40.9ft (12.5m)
- Height 15.1ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 8,471lbs (3,842kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,750lbs (5,330kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.235
- Wing Loading 19.6lbs/ft2 (95.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 600.2ft2 (55.8m2)
- Drag Points 11939
- Number of Parts 370
- Control Surfaces 8