I designed this plane to be easily 3D printable. I found this very helpfull for trying to print something from SimplePlanes for the first time.
It does need some supports, but only under the nose, tail and edges of the horizontal stabalizer.
Feel free to use this! No need to give credits to me, although I would like to know how yours turned out if you decide to print this yourself. :)
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +21 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 25.5ft (7.8m)
- Length 36.6ft (11.1m)
- Height 8.7ft (2.6m)
- Empty Weight 2,889lbs (1,310kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,667lbs (2,570kg)
- Wing Loading 23.9lbs/ft2 (116.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 236.8ft2 (22.0m2)
- Drag Points 1501
- Number of Parts 58
- Control Surfaces 5