This is my most complex built so far.
This is a B-17 Flying Fortress World war 2 bomber. It can bomb and destroy any ship or convoy and also keep away air threats with all its turrets. About three days worth of work went into building this.
Activate1= stabilize & activate turrets
rollto control the turrets.
Fire weapons\rockets= Engine smoke
Activate3= turn off engine smoke
Note: It doesn't work very well.
Activate8= reverse propeller pitch
Throttle= normal flight controls
One giant 50 lb. bomb, 4 25 lb. bombs, and 4 turrets
The reverse propeller pitch idea came from BogdanX.
What I modeled this plane after.
- Planeacceleration 7 months ago
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 135.7ft (41.4m)
- Length 95.0ft (28.9m)
- Height 24.2ft (7.4m)
- Empty Weight 29,630lbs (13,440kg)
- Loaded Weight 36,097lbs (16,373kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.221
- Wing Loading 33.5lbs/ft2 (163.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,076.0ft2 (100.0m2)
- Drag Points 17830
- Number of Parts 311
- Control Surfaces 7