My Mechanical Biped Walker
- Human-like biped walking mechanism
- Realistic cockpit operations
- Low parts count for mobile users
- Pitch/Roll for forward/reverse/turn
- VTOL slider for arms
- TRIM slider to open/close hands
- AG1 to twist hands
- Throttle for jet engine. 100% for jump, 70%-80% for landing.
- I have tested this on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Medium Physics. I hope this works on your mobile devices.
- I had built a mechanical walker 'Power Loader' some month ago, but many users couldn't enjoy it due to extreme parts count. So, here is the new walker with low parts count.
- Successors 9 airplane(s) +35 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 107.0ft (32.6m)
- Length 89.5ft (27.3m)
- Height 48.9ft (14.9m)
- Empty Weight -7,562lbs (-3,430kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,997lbs (2,720kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.81
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 47533
- Number of Parts 373
- Control Surfaces 0