HUGE THANKS TO @BOGDANX @THEDEPRESSEDPIG @COOLPEACH FOR TIPS AND XML HELP!!! THESE GUYS ROCK!!!
Finally, it’s out! Dubbed ‘the Army Zero,’ the Nakajima Ki-43I-C Hayabusa retained the excellent maneuverability of its predecessors while sporting twin 12.7mm Ho-103 machine guns that could inflict heavy damage to allied planes unfortunate enough to tangle with one. This plane truly is a force to be reckoned with!
Fully customized control surfaces
Cool looks :p
No AGs, just throttle up and take off!
Cam1 for cockpit view
Please leave feedback in the comments! Enjoy!
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +21 bonus
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 40.0ft (12.2m)
- Length 31.2ft (9.5m)
- Height 12.4ft (3.8m)
- Empty Weight 9,891lbs (4,486kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,891lbs (4,486kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.363
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.101
- Wing Loading 12.3lbs/ft2 (60.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 803.5ft2 (74.6m2)
- Drag Points 5183
- Number of Parts 444
- Control Surfaces 2