A companion to the Fokker E.iii for AI dogfighting.
The Fokker scourge is now over with this baby…
Normal controls, and;
- AG1 to change (move back) the cockpit FOV.
- Camera 1 for dogfighting - the camera is elevated, pointed 10 degrees up and has a small sight.
- AG2 to reload Lewis gun(s).
Rockets: These rockets are for taking out observation balloons, zeppelins and anything else that gets in the way!
AG3 - 2 second burn
AG4 - 1.5 second burn
AG5 - 1 second burn
AG6 - 0.75 second burn.
For the dogfighting enthusiast:
The Nieuport 11 is faster and more manoeuvrable than the Fokker. However, we have managed to find a Fokker E.iii with a MG42 mounted aft of the cockpit. Note though, you can fly OR you can man the rear gun… Note 2 - the MG42 has a huge rate of fire. See link below:
If you choose to use the Fokker with the rear gun, then perhaps you may want to use a Nieuport 11 with twin Lewis guns - now this baby is totally deadly! See link below:
See notes on the first Fokker E.iii for AI dogfighting;
Thanks to Othwane for technical and historical advice.
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 28.1ft (8.6m)
- Length 22.7ft (6.9m)
- Height 9.9ft (3.0m)
- Empty Weight 7,503lbs (3,403kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,453lbs (4,287kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.426
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.211
- Wing Loading 18.3lbs/ft2 (89.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 516.7ft2 (48.0m2)
- Drag Points 5208
- Number of Parts 774
- Control Surfaces 4