"Mister Blue" Wyvern
I've made another Wyvern variant
So.... I added a semi realistic and G-force simulated cockpit, rework jet nozzles, rework missile pods, rework landing gear doors, upgrade the railgun to have timed fuse to hit air target easier and go ape sh*t on the shark mouth decal lol.
I hope you all enjoy my build!!
I'm sorry Ace Combat fan, there maybe some inaccuracy here and there, I considering it to be my modification of the original and some are because of me not know how to do it.
- Cockpit both front and back seat
- 3D thrust vectoring
- post-stall maneuvers and supermaneuverability. (This is me performing stall turn)
- New missile pods
- New landing gear door
- Fly-by-funky-tree system (folding wings at high speed, flight stabilization, aoa limiter, etc.)
- Aircraft carrier operational
- AIRBURST RAILGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- AG1: Supermaneuverability mode. (This disable everything that keep the aircraft from exceeding safe aoa and stalling)
- AG2: Flaps.
- AG3: Drogue parachute.
- AG4: Tail hook.
- AG5: Fold wings in.
- AG6: Night vision mode.
- AG7: Drop weapons form wing pylons.
- AG8: Toggle lights.
AG1 is what you need to activate to do impressive maneuvers, when you press AG1 the fire vent on the side of the engines will open and spitting fire to indicate that supermaneuverability is on (Ace Combat's Wyvern don't have this, I just add it for visual indication.), the aircraft will gain more maneuverability and prone to stall which is not a big problem.
Use mainly Pitch and Yaw control (Roll is still work but not at the same leverage as pitch and yaw due to how close engines are) to do post-stall maneuver.
Once you stall, the control is somewhat like an arcade game Asteroid but in 3D lol.
Post-Stall maneuver for me is just a controlled falling, not magic that can do everything.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 55.1ft (16.8m)
- Length 66.2ft (20.2m)
- Height 11.2ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 16,394lbs (7,436kg)
- Loaded Weight 39,819lbs (18,061kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.031
- Wing Loading 59.0lbs/ft2 (288.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 675.0ft2 (62.7m2)
- Drag Points 6574
- Number of Parts 774
- Control Surfaces 4