"Schwarze leader to all units, the escaping craft is headed this way. Its Huckebein, Don't let your guard down."
the first ever 1 : 1 scale and dimensions I've ever built. And I honestly love this build. I thank @Luuk2909 for helping me with the planes looks through the info he provided, and I'd like to thank @SpiritusRaptor for his engine to allow this plane fly as fast as it should in real life.
- AG1, 6, 7 : does nothing, dont press.
- AG2 : switches on Missiles (fast interceptor)
- AG3 : switches on QAAM (fast maneuvering guardian (OP af))
- AG4 : switches on XLAA (Normal interceptors)
- AG5 : turns on Nav and landing lights
- VTOL down : Flaps
- Brakes for airbrakes
- Landing approach (Full flaps out) is 250mph-265mph nose flat or 5-10* on the horizon (make sure your altitude is fixed, it cant pull sharp below 300mph)
- Landing speed is 230-250mph nose up at 7-10*
- Climb up to 30.000ft to fly at max speed (1864mph/3000kmh)
- Don't dogfight, the fact simpleplanes allows you to make a 100.000lbs plane to do full loops under 10 seconds, guardian missiles going 5000mph, and no flares makes it impossible for this half brick half rocket plane to dogfight.
The Mikoyan MiG-31 (NATO reporting name: Foxhound) is a supersonic interceptor aircraft developed for use by the Soviet Air Forces. The aircraft was designed by the Mikoyan design bureau as a replacement for the earlier MiG-25 "Foxbat"; the MiG-31 is based on, and shares design elements with the MiG-25. The MiG-31 has the distinction of being one of the fastest combat jets in the world. It continues to be operated by the Russian Air Force and the Kazakhstan Air Force following the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union in late 1991. The Russian Defence Ministry expects the MiG-31 to remain in service until at least 2030.
Squadron history :
The 6th Tactical Fighter Squadron, also known as "Schwarze", of the 13th Night Fighter Air Division are a squadron that belonged to the Belkan Air Force during the Belkan War. They were led by the former pilot and war criminal of the Yuktobanian Air Force, Dominic Zubov and operated eight MiG-31 Foxhounds. Their aircraft bear black and red paint schemes.
They commonly use XLAA missiles to attack at long-ranges. When the squadron engages it splits into two units consisting of four aircraft each. One of the unit engages first, while the second unit engages later. The second unit's opening volleys usually consist of XLAA fire.