"Augustin" type is the first widespread universal destroyer of the New-Ardennes republic. Armed with guns, torpedoes and depth charges, this destroyers intended for AA-defence, countersubmarine actions, fleet support and counterpirate operations.
- 4 127-mm (5"/37) universal naval guns.
- 4 37-mm doubled AA-guns.
- 2 torpedo launchers (8 torpedoes summary)
- depth charges.
It's a light destroyer, there's no defence, man, fight neatly)
Throttle to move forward.
Yaw to change route.
AG1 - 127-mm (VTOL&Trim to aiming)
AG2 - Torpedo launchers (VTOL to aiming, Ladhing Gear button to change launch side)
AG3 - navigation lights.
AG8 - 37-mm AA (VTOL&Trim to aiming)
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 42.0ft (12.8m)
- Length 352.8ft (107.5m)
- Height 114.6ft (34.9m)
- Empty Weight 148,873lbs (67,527kg)
- Loaded Weight 308,113lbs (139,758kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.019
- Wing Loading 8,035.0lbs/ft2 (39,230.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 38.3ft2 (3.6m2)
- Drag Points 210554
- Number of Parts 1042
- Control Surfaces 0