Tired of the vanilla fog? You can change it yourself using the fog changer mod.
It's a much less processing-heavy alternative to reshade depth effects like AdaptiveFog, and it does not suffer from when things don't have any depth for reshade (like using AdaptiveFog with ships on water)!
How to use:
Press J to open the mod menu.
You can adjust:
- Fog Density
- Fog Color (RGB)
- Log Current Color (Displays RGB in the Dev Console)
NOTE: When you change fog density, after inputting the number, CLICK AWAY or ENTER. Do not just close the window with J.
- Don't like your fog effects? You can restart the level to reset the settings.
- Remove fog altogether? Set density to 0.
- Better fog vs AdaptiveFog in Reshade, especially if you don't have reshade
- Themed fog (green tinted fog for a radioactive setting)
- The default fog color is tinted blue, giving you a more atmospheric scattering experience than the stock white one
- "Fog" does not just refer to things like when it's stormy outside- this is also for ATMOSPHERIC SCATTERING effects
The mod is supposed to be 1mb but the mod tools had a stroke and made the mod 46mb instead.
This mod will break the ocean mod’s fog underwater.
Stay tuned for Kenneth's new map!
Thanks to WNP78 for some fixes as well
Version 1: Initial State
Version 2: Added Toggle Color Log button / Compatibility changes / Bug fixes for the Density Field