A new beta is now available on Steam. It should be available soon on mobile. Hopefully later tonight for Android, and it will be a day or two at least for iOS. The previous beta post is here.
- Added camera support for cannon projectiles.
- Added ability to change how parts respond to collisions (aka disable exploding parts) via xml "partCollisionResponse" attribute. The options are Default, DisconnectOnly, and None.
- Switched back camera inputs on orthographic mode.
- Updated stock Jackhammer.xml to m/s
- Switched Cannon projectile velocity to m/s. Also displays ft/s.
- Add more decimal places to airplane properties.
- Wind audio now plays when camera is following cannon projectile.
- Explosive cannon projectiles no-longer auto-explode by default after a minute of flight time.
- Remove thousand separators from speed.
- Add settings panel with UI scale to overload.
- Bomb predictor line hides with UI.
- Cannon projectiles now die if they go 100m below the water.
- On iOS, only show Blueprints panel on devices running iOS 13+ or generation iPhone 7 or later. Sadly, I could not get the image picker to work on older devices.
- Added landing smoke to stock LG.
- Fixed issue causing cannon projectiles not to hit Convoys if the cannon has disableAircraftCollisions enabled.
- Fix bomb predictor settings change bug that would leave low quality bomb indicator on screen.
- Switching cannon projectiles to ContinuousDynamic to help prevent them from tunneling through objects.
- Fixed bug which could cause null-ref on non-player controlled aircraft after they despawn and the camera mode is switched.
- Prevent tank cannons from being used in Rocket, Bomb, Missle, and Gun training levels.
- Fixed bug which causes some craft to jerk around when the origin is floated.
- Fixed a bug where the tank cannon did not cause tournament validation to fail.
- Fixed a bug where the dev console would not execute the command when the player pressed the enter key on PC/Mac.
- Fixed tournament validator.
- Fixed bug with weapon switching and multirole weapons.
- Fixed bug where cannon barrel could start out in semi-recoiled state.
- Fixed issue where making the cannon barrel short enough could result in the projectile blowing up in the barrel.
- Fixed issue w/low-pass filter on explosion sfx.
- Fixed bug causing explosion sfx delay to be based off craft's position instead of the camera.