Long time no see guys. I'm busy for these months sorry.
Here's new build. It took three days.
Ofcourse, based on Be200.
Yeah, I love jet powered seaplanes.
2:Can turn on the water(Yaw)
8:Main engines and Nav lights
TakeoffGround:VTOL 25% down 70% power and 150mph to rotate
Water:VTOL25% 80% power when reached 100mph, keep pitches up.
Landing Ground and Water: VTOL full down.Approach at 155mph, 145mph to land(Pitch 5 deg)
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 108.8ft (33.2m)
- Length 105.6ft (32.2m)
- Height 31.2ft (9.5m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 28,529lbs (12,940kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 15.596
- Wing Loading 36.4lbs/ft2 (177.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 784.4ft2 (72.9m2)
- Drag Points 25468
- Number of Parts 478
- Control Surfaces 7