The weight is 1.25 the safe loading limit of this Sky Crane. With some beefing up of the suspension and engines, the Sky Crane can meet this challenge.
However, loading is a bit tricky due to the clearance of the container, and I also added lugs to bottom of the container to enable the clamps to get underneath.
Detailed instructions are needed, as follows.
1. AG8 off. AG4 on and VTOL down. AG5 on.
2. Use Pitch and YAW to move over the container. There are clearance issues, so come in from the side and swing around.
3. When roughly over the container move VTOL up to middle.
4. AG4 off, AG3 on and VTOL all the way up. AG3 off. VTOL to middle. AG4 on.
5. Slowly move VTOL up to bring the clamps in, then position the container about centre.
6. When VTOL all the way up. AG4 off, AG3 back on and lower VTOL to the first notch.
7. AG3 off, AG5 off, AG8 on.
8. AG1 on and VTOL all the way up.
9. Slowly TRIM up to lift off.
10. When off the ground slowly increase throttle and use roll to find the heading to Yeager.
11. When throttle at full use Trim for correct altitude. You will want a very slow rate of climb to about 1300 ft.
Cruise at ~250 mph for about 10 mins, and correct heading as needed.
12. Land, however you will need to keep some lift in order to move into the hanger.
13 AG8 off, AG5 on and use Pitch and Yaw to get inside the hanger. Follow yellow lines as it a tight fit.
14. Reverse the loading procedure.