EDIT: (Inexperienced boaters: Use the clutch. Else the boat won't move.)
The Poseidon Project X is a versitile RHIB. It is a continuation of the P-12, but is vastly more capable.
-It has 2 350HP 4-stroke GRM Exolemvia V8 Injection outboards, which gives it a top speed of 88.5Kts (101mph) in normal conditions (for roleplays). (In game speed is 136mph, a bit unrealistic).
- It is being kept afloat almost exclusively by its hull, with the floats acting more as a way to stabilize turning. The floats are made out of Polyurethane which effectively makes them bulletproof and knife-proof.
-It is cabinless but has enough space for 16 people (counting in the crew) and has a max loading capacity of 1.8 Tons (1800Kg).
-Can be outfitted to be used as: Work boat (supporting shore facilities or larger ships), military (to transport troops between vessels or ashore), lifeboat, fast attack boat.
-Throttle > Eng RPM -VTOL > Eng Clutch -Trim > Eng Trim -AG1 > NAV/Instrument lights -AG2 > Spotlight/Mast Light -AG3 > Police Strobes
AG8 - Auto-Stabilizer
DO NOT lift the engines out of the water while running.
DO NOT throttle up and then use the clutch to launch the vessel.
DO NOT use max thrust for longer than 10 minutes at a time.
Video showcasing it!
- AverroesIndustries 1.6 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 10.4ft (3.2m)
- Length 44.0ft (13.4m)
- Height 16.0ft (4.9m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 80,801lbs (36,650kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.166
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.089
- Wing Loading 1,060.5lbs/ft2 (5,178.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 76.2ft2 (7.1m2)
- Drag Points 5372
- Number of Parts 192
- Control Surfaces 6