This is my first attempt at a replica
Terminator 1 Timeline:
3 Billion lives ended on August 29th 1997
The survivors called the war
They lived only to face a new nightmare...
The war against the Machines.
SKYNET Unit "Aerial Hunter Killer"
Type: Aerial weapons system
Basic Features: Armored, VTOL flight
Advanced Features: Plasma cannon, sensors
Intelligence: Basic programming (networked)
Air Speed: Fast
Mech Level: One (welterweight)
Weakness(es): None revealed
Allies: Skynet; Enemies: Humanity
This is the High part version
Low part count Version Link
- 1=Forward lights, Moves with Pitch and Roll
- 2=Nav Lights
- 3 + Throttle =Afterburner
- 7=Gyro, Turret Control and speed limiter to 30mph
- 8=Gyro, Hover control and speed limiter to 110mph,
- Throttle= Main power and Throttle.
Hover at 21-22% throttle
VTOL=Engine adjustment 30° for hover stability, and forward flight Pitch trim
Engines Automatically rotate at 115mph and 250mph for forward flight transition
Automatic flight Transition:
When reaching 110mph, Turn off Both AG-8 and AG-7 for Forward flight.
Activate AG-8 to slow to 110 mph and return to slow flight or hover
Activate AG-7 and Deactivate AG-8.
Use Pitch and Roll to control turret
Uses custom camera 1
AG-7 will limit speed to 30MPH
The term HK-Aerial refers to a wide variety of Skynet's large, airborne, VTOL-capable Non-Humanoid Hunter Killers. Featuring a devastating array of under-slung and wing-mounted lasers, missiles and plasma cannons, the HK-Aerial is fearsome and terrifying to behold.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 31.0ft (9.5m)
- Length 43.9ft (13.4m)
- Height 19.1ft (5.8m)
- Empty Weight 18,108lbs (8,213kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,108lbs (8,213kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 25.317
- Wing Loading 7.7lbs/ft2 (37.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,360.1ft2 (219.3m2)
- Drag Points 23916
- Number of Parts 593
- Control Surfaces 6