EDIT: April 30 is the deadline
Welcome to the "Primary Trainer Challenge"! The objective of this challenge is to build the best primary trainer and Compete against other players to win.
Rules: If your aircraft does not meet these rules, *poof!*
- Must be a successor of the post.
- PLEASE DO NOT copy the creations of other people.
- You may use weapons/armament
- Must be an original.
- XML modding is allowed.
- The weight of the parts can be 0. (if you need to balance weight)
- You can edit size and power of engines.
- Each contestant may submit up to 5 aircraft(s).
- No speed limit.
- Parts limit: under 400.
- Max weight: NO LIMIT.
- Max fuel: NO LIMIT.
- The design of the aircraft must be realistic.
- Fully working landing gear required.
(forum posts coming soon!)