Leonardo Aeronautics RO-7 "Tyton"
The grandfather of Stealth Technologies
I do highly suggest this mod to use realistically the Recon Camera feature Click here
The Tyton is a single-engined, propeller-driven motorglider that was developed for battlefield observation and tactical reconaissance.
Its Camera Equipment, located under the fuselage, allows it a 360° view over the entire area of interest.
This plane's performance might be a delusion to some, but don't forget that this is not a dogfighting machine!
In order to use the Recon Camera Feature, press AG 3.
The aircraft will start circling over the desired area, banking on the left side to hide its muffled engine exhaust flames.
Use Mouse as Joystick to control the Camera.
Thanks for choosing our aircraft. Please, leave an upvote down below, and let us now your opinions by leaving your feedback in the comments, it would be really appreciated!
- Take-off weight
Normal 1100 Kg
Maximum 1800 Kg
- Service Ceiling
- Maximum Speed :
At Sea Level 200 Km/h
8000 m 300 Km/h (TAS)
-Stall Speed (Landing with Flaps full down):
- VTOL Slider to lower Flaps (1 for Take Off / 2 for Landing)
- Trim Slider to Trim the aircraft
- G Key to raise and lower Landing gears
- AG 1 to unlock Tail Wheel
- AG 3 to Activate Recon Mode (Circling over the target)
- AG 8 to Turn ON/OFF all Lights
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 61.5ft (18.7m)
- Length 31.2ft (9.5m)
- Height 14.8ft (4.5m)
- Empty Weight 1,968lbs (892kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,321lbs (1,506kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.037
- Wing Loading 12.4lbs/ft2 (60.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 267.9ft2 (24.9m2)
- Drag Points 601
- Number of Parts 235
- Control Surfaces 0