As seen on the Update 1.9 trailer!
This is my take on the Bell AH-1Z Zulu Cobra, commonly called the Viper. Controls: AG1 to fire up rotors, -AG8 to disable aircraft controls, AG2 to control 20mm gatling, AG3 to enable top speed, AG7 to enable stabilization. My suggestion when attacking: DISABLE AG3 and ENABLE AG7. Also, i suggest using stabilization when flying top speed. Stop the Taliban from advancing through the deserts of the Middle East. Have fun!
- Successors 13 airplane(s) +14 bonus
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 38.9ft (11.9m)
- Length 51.2ft (15.6m)
- Height 14.5ft (4.4m)
- Empty Weight 9,328lbs (4,231kg)
- Loaded Weight 12,989lbs (5,891kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 10.487
- Wing Loading 238.4lbs/ft2 (1,163.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 54.5ft2 (5.1m2)
- Drag Points 5810
- Number of Parts 211
- Control Surfaces 0